Monday, July 26, 2004

Another New Start

I've struggled with health and weight loss issues all of my life. This last year, I was finally back on my way to being healthy and I find that I've backslid yet again.
It's easier for me to lose weight if I have to hold myself accountable in small ways. Weigh-ins, measurements, food diary, etc. I can't afford to pay to be in a group, so I have to find ways to be my own support group.
That is to be the purpose of this blog. My own record of progress. I doubt very seriously that any of you who stumble across this little journal will have any interest in it, but I can always use some moral support and encouraging words.

4 comments:

Debra@Peaceabull said...

I find that the moment I say I'm "on a diet" I get soooo hungry but I find that I now weight more today than the day I gave birth. I really need to exercise more, so I'll be happy to lend some moral support and you can tell me to get my butt on the treadmill (which I can see from here.)

Nina said...

I know!! That's how I am, too. The first 3 weeks are always the hardest. I crave junk food like it's crack. I also need to get up off of my butt and get back with the exercise program. I walk and do Pilates. Thanks for the support! I'll be glad to prod you along as well!

Debra@Peaceabull said...

The first time I did pilates, it killed me and I got scared off. It will be good to have a "flab to fab" buddy. :-)

Nina said...

Really?? Pilates is just about the only form of exercise that I can do that doesn't make me feel like I've been run over by a truck!
It will! I can use all the help I can get! heh